Saturday, July 17, 2010

G. D. Vajra - Moscato 2009 (Italy)

There was a clearance sale at Dennis @ Turf City recently, and I couldn't resist but pick up a few nice wines. You should now know that I have a weakness for Moscato and trying out new Moscato is just irresistible.

I picked up a Italian Moscato this time round. The Italians always have a way to make things sound very cool and sexy, Moscato is no exception. "Moscato D'Asti" is just the Italian Moscato and boy was I delighted by this buy!


As with other Moscato, this wine doesn't have that strong fragrance like other wines. However, it is the most refreshing Moscato I have ever tried to date. I was so in love with this bottle, I couldn't resist but to go back to Dennis (Yes I went to Turf City again!) to get another couple of bottles!

This is one good Moscato that is definitely worth getting again and again! My ratings?


Fragrance: 3/10
Taste: 8/10
After-taste: 5/10
Value-for-money: 7.5/10 ($34.00 @ Dennis)

Final Words: Go to Turf City now!! Not sure if its available at other Dennis. Anyone knows?

1 comment:

cfoodlog said...

i want to drink more moscato!